How do people use AutoTrader (most common use case)?
Portfolio mangers use AutoTrader web to trade and manage multiple trading accounts from a single dashboard.
Users (Retail Traders or Programmers) program (code) their trading strategies using our broker independent API functions. They use these strategies to trade in one or more trading accounts from same or different stock brokers. And they use our web application to monitor their automated trading activity as well as for administration purpose. They also use our web application to manually trade across one or more trading accounts.
AutoTrader Use Cases
AutoTrader or AutoTrader Web is a software designed to serve multiple purposes. Let us summarize AutoTrader’s use cases. It is used by:
- Traders or investors
- Portfolio/Fund Managers
- Stock Brokers or sub brokers
AutoTrader can be used for:
- Trading into multiple trading accounts (from same or different stock brokers)
- Automation of trading using it’s broker independent accounts, stock symbols and APIs. AutoTrader trading APIs are available in
- AmiBroker (AFL Library)
- MetaTrader (MQL Library)
- HTTP Rest APIs
- Java Library
- Python Library
- Microsoft .NET (C#) Library
- MS-Excel Library
- Custom interface for trading systems which cannot use above mechanisms
- To achieve a single view of all trading activities under your trading system/portfolio
- Brokers and sub-brokers can use it to manage their clients
- Brokers and sub-brokers can provide semi or full automated trading service to their clients