AutoTrader is India’s only broker independent automated trading software. It also provides bulk order feature for ODIN, NOW & NEST (client & dealer) terminals. For all other trading platforms, we recommend AutoTrader Web. It has been designed for retail traders, portfolio managers & sub-brokers. This software has a very simple file based communication mechanism; which makes it easy to connect it with other analysis software such as (AmiBroker, MetaTrader, Excel, Custom Trading Application etc.)
AutoTrader supports multiple trading platform that are offered by many brokers. It gives you the freedom to switch brokers.
Do NOT make your trading setup dependent on Broker’s APIs, with AutoTrader you can change stock broker simply by changing a setting.
To know more, please click on What is AutoTrader?
- Semi & Fully automated trading
- Seamless integration with AmiBroker, MetaTrader & Excel
- Cloud based installation
- Email alert on order failures
- Place bulk orders from Excel for single or multiple clients
- No need to buy API from brokers (No additional expenses for you)
- Supports all segments (Cash, Stock, Currency & Commodity Derivatives)
- Support integration with any custom trading or charting software
Download AutoTrader (Full Version) setup from here (only for NOW, NEST & ODIN).
Change log is available in AutoTrader Releases.
For trading with Upstox, Zerodha, Angel Broking, AliceBlue, Fyers or Finvasia; please use the next generation AutoTrader-Web.
- Run setup file (Right Click -> Run As Administrator) & wait for installation to complete, it takes some time so please be patient.
- Software will be installed in C:\autotrader folder.
- You will have shortcuts (Start-AT & Stop-AT) created on Desktop
- Right click on shortcut -> click on Properties
- On properties window, go to Shortcut tab & click Advanced button
- Tick Run as Administrator -> Press OK -> Press Apply
- Your installation is complete, now read the User Guide to learn how to use the system.
Help & Support
We have enough help material available to get you started, please see below: