It’s pretty easy to do that due the way the AutoTrader Web system was designed. It works on a concept of Pseudo Account. It is nothing but a dummy name given to the actual trading account.
By default, a pseudo account is created with the same name as your trading account login id. To create a pseudo account with custom name, do the following:
- Go to menu (Settings -> Pseudo Accounts)
- Delete existing pseudo account for your desired trading account (if it is present)
- Create a new Pseudo Account
- Give a new desired easy to remember name to it
- Map it to your trading account
Note: If you are using our API libraries or Excel tools, then you should start using the new custom name. As motioned earlier, the system accepts pseudo account name for all of its operations.
More details are available on Pseudo Accounts.