It allows you to trade & manage multiple trading accounts across different stock brokers from a single system.
You can trade manually or automate your trading strategies using our APIs. We provide easy to use API libraries in AmiBroker, MetaTrader, Excel, Java, Python, C#. You can also use our APIs from any other programming languages via HTTP REST or CSV files.
Our aim is to provide advanced features to our users, which are mostly available to HNI or wealthy fund managers in their custom built trading systems.
Massively reduce trading costs based on following features:
- No need to purchase API subscription from your stock broker
- Reduced development efforts as you can change stock broker with just a few clicks
- Multi-account trading from a single system, so you only need one computer and one datafeed
- Trade & manage multiple trading accounts from anywhere via browser on mobile or PC
- Combine many trading accounts together in a Group Account for ease of trading
- Allows your trading strategies to place/modify/cancel orders as well as read live portfolio
- Low latency (less than 200 milliseconds on average for order placements)
- Works across all operating systems (Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux)
- Place bulk orders into one or more trading accounts
- Same software & API works across different brokers
- System handles broker specific implementation internally
- System also handles broker specific trading symbol formats internally
- Support for well known brokers
- AutoTrader Web FAQ.
- Solutions to common issues (Knowledge Base)
- Security Guide
- A comparison with previous generation AutoTrader: AutoTrader vs AutoTrader-Web
We are actively improving both the product and documentation every day. If you do get stuck or find an issue, you can always approach our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug bounty program
We are happy to announce a bug bounty program for AutoTrader Web. Any user who finds a bug in core functionality will get ₹ 1,000/- as a reward from us.#
# Terms & Conditions apply.