We can help you in trading strategy development & any other custom software requirements. But we restrict ourselves to big clients like Portfolio Managers or HNIs. Two major reasons for which are the high costs involved & our expertise belonging to a different set of technologies than what is needed by most retail traders.
Hence for retail traders, we have provided contacts of freelance developers here. This helps our retail clients to get development done at affordable prices. You can contact them to discuss your requirements, but before that please read the points given below.
We do not get any share of revenue from these developers. So clients should take following precautions:
- Try to understand the quality of developer from your conversation
- Mutually agree on development cost & delivery dates
- Agree on support structure provided by developer
- Make sure you keep final draft of requirement, support structure, cost & delivery date written on mails
- To begin, always start with a small requirement & evaluate quality of their service
- If you are working for the first time with a developer, then keep your first requirement budged under ₹15 to ₹20 thousand. This will make sure you do not lose a lot of money, if the freelancer delivers bad quality product.
- Once you are comfortable, you can go ahead with further requirements
|Suyog Patilfirstname.lastname@example.org||Amibroker, Trading View|
|Ramesh Gangappa||9886420005||ramesh@algoVtrade.com||Amibroker, Zerodha PI bridge, Kite API Connect, Symphony Presto|
|Vamsi Krishnaemail@example.com||AmiBroker, Trading View|