All of these platforms are desktop based trading platforms. They either do not provide good API support or the APIs are not available for free. So the only option of automation on these products is via sending keystrokes. It has many limitations:
- The platform windows needs to be in front for better reliability
- The order placement time is around 5-6 seconds (compared to 0.2 seconds with web platforms)
- If a user presses any key during order entry then order entry might to fail
- Overall the reliability is not great in comparison to web based trading platforms
- ODIN in particular requires customized setup in some cases
Hence, we only recommend it to be used in cases wherein people want to place bulk order. Or those who understand how it works & are expert enough to operate it.