This is where you can add, remove or modify your pseudo accounts. Pseudo accounts are nothing but dummy account created for achieving broker independence.
Our API functions accept a pseudo account which in turn points to an actual trading account. More information about accounts can be found in Pseudo Accounts.
Note: Trading account creation screen has a checkbox to create a pseudo account. If you already created a Pseudo Account by keeping it ticked, then there is no need to create a pseudo account again.
You can give easy to remember names to Pseudo accounts, it really helps those who are managing multiple trading accounts.Admin
How to create?
- Access your Pseudo Accounts (Menu: Settings -> Pseudo Accounts)
- To create a new account, click “Create” button.
- For ease of use, give same Account Id as your trading platform’s login id or an easy to remember name
- Map it to your desired trading account
- Mark it Live to enable trading
- To modify/delete an existing account, click on the account’s “Account Id”
- To disable trading into an account, untick it’s “Live” flag
Note: One pseudo account maps to only one trading account.
You can open pseudo account & delete it from there. This will free up the trading account associated with it, so that you can map it to a new pseudo account.