On most occasions, this error is due to invalid credentials. This error can be seen on 5Paisa & IIFL brokers.
- One of the many API parameters are wrong
- Security answer (2FA) which is your DOB is NOT entered in (YYYYMMDD) format
- Sometimes the App Name contains two spaces but the user enters only one space
- Sometimes extra space is copied in API parameters while coping them from IIFL website
- IIFL takes 2-3 hours to activate the APIs (if the user tries to add an account immediately after generating IIFL apis)
- API Key has expired, you can check api key expiration date in IIFL trading platform
- Verify your credentials (all fields) for any mistakes. Setup help is available for IIFL & 5Paisa.
- Wait for 2-3 hours if you have just generated the API keys for your trading account
- If api key has expired, contact your broker’s customer care to get it re-activated
- If nothing helps, Save your account without validating it & then write a mail to IIFL [firstname.lastname@example.org] OR 5Paisa [email@example.com] & keep us in cc [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Leave A Comment