Zerodha kite login process sometimes shows captcha. This mostly happens when user enters wrong credentials.
Captcha shows a random code in an image which the user has to enter. Unfortunately computers cannot read this code hidden in captcha image.
- Manually login to kite until it stops showing you CAPTCHA on your login screen.
- Go to menu (Settings -> Trading Accounts)
- Click on your Kite account to open it
- Once kite stops showing the CAPTCHA, come back to AutoTrader Web & make sure your credentials are correct.
- Then click on validate, once successful save the account.