The reason for this is the cost & availability of data. The kind of service we provide requires subscription of live price data for all market securities. A user can trade into any stocks or derivative contract. The live prices are available from following source, but there are concerns.
- Market data vendors:
- They only provide data for limited symbols
- The quality of the data might not be at par
- Stock exchanges:
- Their pricing is extremely high for someone like us. It costs around 50 lacs just for NSE (see here). Then there is BSE & MCX as well.
- This is something stock brokers can afford at they have very large client base
As you can see from the reasons mentioned above, it is not possible for us to provide live data or charts.
- You can login in to your trading terminal to use live prices and charts
- For Zerodha & Finvasia, you can use a spare trading account to view charts as these brokers do not allow multiple logins into a single account
- Those doing technical analysis can also use platforms like Trading View
- If you are using our APIs and need live prices for running your strategies, then you will need to take data from authorized market data vendors (or look for some brokers like Angel Broking, IIFL, AliceBlue etc. also provide FREE live prices via their apis)