This happens when a user enters wrong trading platform credentials in AutoTrader. It results in AutoTrader trying to login with wrong credentials and your trading account gets blocked due to unsuccessful attempts.
- If you are running Dekstop client (at-desktop), then first close it.
- Go to your trading platform (kite, upstox, scalpert, aliceblue etc.) and unblock your account.
- Go to AutoTrader Web (Menu: Settings -> Trading Platforms). Open your trading account and add correct credentials (user id, password & security answer)
- It is recommended type in your credentials. This is because sometimes copy & paste adds invisible formatting characters. If you want to copy & paste, then do it from notepad.
- Click the Validate button to verify the credentials
- If your credentials are correct, you will see a success message.
- Otherwise you will see a failure message with the failure reason. You need to make corrections accordingly.