Let’s understand how to add a Upstox account in AutoTrader Web.
Step 1 – Configure OTP Automation
Kindly make sure you configure OTP Automation as described on this link.
Note: Above step is important & it is compulsory to perform this step.
Step 2 – Add your account in AT WEB
- Go to AutoTrader Web menu (Settings -> Trading Accounts)
- Click Create button
- Select Broker as Upstox
- Select platform as UPSTOX_PRO
- Enter your Upstox login id
- Enter your 6-digit 2FA PIN
- Enter your Email & Phone no.
- This should be same as what is registered with Upstox
- Important: First click SAVE button
- Click Validate (Only after clicking SAVE)
- Note: It may take 10-15 seconds to validate as the process needs to wait for your OTP.
- That’s it, you have successfully added your Choice account. Do not forget to read these known limitations.
Active Login Service
Please note that the Upstox session expires after a certain amount of time & users get authentication error. AutoTrader Web is designed to re-login on the next request. However, to further smoothen the experience of the user & to avoid occurrences of this error during order placement; we have added an Active Login Service.
This service runs from around 8am to 11:50pm. The time is selected based on timings NSE, BSE & MCX. This service keeps checking for login errors & will auto-login if an error is observed. Hence, you may receive login otp during these hours.