What is AutoTrader Web?
AutoTrader Web is a multi-purpose trading suite designed for automation as well as to eliminate redundant tasks. It is a multi-account, multi-broker system; which means you can monitor & trade multiple trading accounts belonging to same or different brokers from a single system/dashboard.
Most common use-cases are:
- PMS: Monitor & trade multiple accounts from a single dashboard
- A portfolio manager handling client accounts or a trader handling multiple family accounts
- Copy Trading: Automatically copy orders from a master to child accounts
- Automatically copy algo trades from a master to child accounts
- A trader can manually trade into his own master account & his orders are automatically copied to his client accounts (a.k.a child accounts)
- APIs: Broker independent & easy to use APIs to code & automate your trading strategies
- Programmers can build their own custom broker independent, multi-account automated trading system.
- TradingView: Automate trading strategies from TradingView into one or many trading accounts
- Excel: Copy bulk orders from Excel into many accounts, write formulas & macros to do automation, set-up a timer based orders
- Stock Brokers: Provide all of the above mentioned features to your clients by having us support your trading platform on AutoTrader Web. More details here
- With these cutting edge features, you will get more clients (mostly active traders). This shall boost your brokerage revenues
If you do not find a use-case that matches your requirement, then please mail us you requirements in brief and we will try our best to give you a solution.