Let’s understand how to add a SAS Online account in AutoTrader Web.
Step 1: Obtain TOTP Key
- When you setup TOTP, you will be given a Key by SAS Online. If you already have it, then move on to next step.
- If you do not have TOTP key, then do the following
- Go to SAS Trading Website
- Login with password
- Next page will ask you for TOTP
- Click on Forget TOTP / Mobile Lost? link
- Enter your PAN number
- Enter otp received on mobile
- Now when you login again, you will see a “TOTP setup” screen
- Install Google Authenticator on your phone
- Scan the QR Code shown by SAS Online in Google Authenticator. This will show you TOTP which can be used for logging into SAS Online website.
- Important: Click “Can’t Scan, Copy the key” link on SAS Online website (just below the QR Code)
- Copy the shown Key & Save it on notepad for use in next step
Step 2: Add Trading Account
- Go to AutoTrader Web menu (Settings -> Trading Accounts)
- Click Create button
- Select Broker as SAS
- Select SAS as the platform
- Enter your SAS login id
- Enter your SAS password
- Enter TOTP Key (obtained from previous step) (See screenshot below)
- Click Validate & Save
- That’s it, you have successfully added your SAS Online account. Do not forget to read these known limitations.