A group account is basically a collection of pseudo accounts. Remember that pseudo account is nothing but a pointer to your trading account. So, you can say that a Group Account is a collection of trading accounts.
As of now, these are only available to manual traders and portfolio managers who are using our AutoTrader Web’s website. These are not available for automation API users.
- A blessing for portfolio managers, as they can now manage hundreds of trading accounts easily
- Accounts can be group on the basis of client profiles like (HIGH_PROFILE, LOW_PROFILE etc.) or based on the category (EQUITY, DERIVATIVES, COMMODITY etc.)
- You can easily copy a single order across different account groups
- There is also an optional provision to enter different quantity per group
- You can also square-off entire groups in a single click
How to create?
- If you are a new user, make sure you have added trading accounts
- Access your Group Accounts (Menu: Settings -> Group Accounts)
- To create a new account, click “Create” button
- Give a name and description
- The screen will show you available Pseudo Accounts
- Just click the (+) button to add a account to the group
- Once added, you can remove the account by clicking the (-) button
- Click Save button to save the account