This is where you can add, remove or modify your trading accounts.
Our API functions accept a pseudo account which in turn points to an actual trading account. This account can belong to any the stock brokers we support. More information about accounts can be found in Pseudo Accounts.
- Access Trading Accounts
- To create a new account, click “Create” button.
- To modify/delete an existing account, click on the account’s “Login Id“
- You should Validate the account before saving it, it helps to make sure you have entered correct credentials of your trading account
- Stock Broker: Your stock broker
- Trading Platform: The trading platform you use
- Login ID: The id that you use to login to your trading platform (Enter exact login id, there should not be a difference of capital or small case)
- Password: The password for your trading platform
- Security Answer: The answer to 2FA authentication
- Zerodha has six digit pin
- Upstox has four digit pin
- Other brokers have multiple security questions
- You must set same answer all security questions on your trading platform
- Additionally you can tick “Create Pseudo Account with same id” checkbox to automatically create a pseudo account
The credentials are stored in an encrypted format in our database, so even our support staff cannot read it. To know more about security, please refer to Security Concerns.