This is where you will see your account balance, payment history as well as financial ledger.
Balance is the amount you have left in your AutoTrader Web account. There are 3 different categories:
- Balance – The balance amount in your account
- Auto Approved – The total payment that was auto-approved by the system
- Awaiting Approval – The total payment that is pending approval
We have explained all these terms in detail in the pricing page.
Our payment process is a bit different & has been explained in detail on the pricing page. This tab allows you to add a payment request in to the system. Normally, a user does this after he has made payment to us using the payment options.
The request might be auto-approved by our system in order to allow you to quickly use the funds or it might go under awaiting approval status.
This is where you will see licenses of all of your trading accounts.
- Non-live accounts will be shown as non-billable
- You will see expiry dates for all accounts
- The table is sorted in ascending order of license expiry date
- Note: An account is recharged only on the next use after it’s expiry. Please read more about pricing.
This is where you can see all of your historical payment requests.
This is your financial ledger. It contains all credits and debits made in your account.