Let’s understand how to add a Motilal Oswal account in AutoTrader Web.
AutoTrader Web uses Motilal Oswal trading APIs which are complete FREE.
Step 1: Provide API Consent
- Go to Motilal Oswal Trading API
- Look for section New JSON Rest API
- Click Get Started button
- Click Already have an Account?
- Login with your Motilal credentials
- Provide Consent
- You may directly get a consent pop-up. Otherwise, click API Consent link on the top right hand side
- TOTP Key
- On Dashboard, click “My Profile“
- The field “Unique ID (Google Alerts)” is your TOTP Key
Step 2: Add Trading Account
- Go to AutoTrader Web menu (Settings -> Trading Accounts)
- Click Create button
- Select Broker as Motilal
- Select MOTILAL_API as the platform
- Enter your Motilal login id
- Enter your Motilal password
- Enter TOTP Key (obtained from previous step) (See screenshot below)
- Enter your Date of Birth in this format (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Click Validate & Save
- That’s it, you have successfully added your Motilal Oswal account. Do not forget to read these known limitations.