AutoTrader Web APIs are broker independent APIs use to build trading systems that can work with multiple brokers. AutoTrader Web currently supports Zerodha, Upstox, AliceBlue, Finvasia, Angel One, Fyers, IIFL, 5Paisa, Profitmart, Mastertrust, Nuvama, Motilal Oswal, Kotak Securities, Zebu, Choice Broking, SAS Online.
Postman is widely used tool for API testing. We have provided below a collection of all of our APIs in postman collection format. Please follow the steps below.
- Start Postman (use latest version). Download Postman.
- Download following files:
- Go to menu (File -> Import)
- Import both the files you downloaded
How to use?
- Environment Variables
- Click in Environments [See screenshot 1 below]
- Click Import
- Select the Environment File
- Once you imported, set your specific values
- api-key – You api key to be found in AutoTrader menu (Settings -> API Key)
- pseudo-acc – Pseudo account name
- Click Collections [See screenshot 2 below]
- You will see AutoTrader Web APIs collection
- Open any api you want to test
- On the top – right corner select environment AutoTrader Web APIs Env
- That’s it, enjoy your tests!